My husband, Aaron, and I

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Thanksgiving #1 and Madagascar!

Well the holiday season has officially begun! We had our first Thanksgiving dinner at Aaron's Moms church andx it was yummy!! We got all dressed up and ate until we were about miserable! These pictures are last though because I downloaded everything backwards! This was also a weekend of another first... JT's first attempt at the movies! We all went and saw Madagascar 2. JT lasted about 30 minutes and Aaron had to take him home but bess his heart, he did try! Emma and I stayed and of course loved it! Enjoy the pictures!!

Playing with the kids after we got hoome from the movies
JT in the movie theatre

Popcorn at the movies!


All bundled up and ready to go see Madagascar 2!!!





All dressed up for our first Thanksgiving meal of the year!








J ust for the record... I think these babies look like me!





PRECIOUS!!!!












No comments: