My husband, Aaron, and I

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Weekend in Pensacola

What a whirlwind of a weekend! Thanks to my generous small group from church I was able to fly to Pensacola last Friday and come back Sunday. Although it was a short and busy weekend I had so much fun with my family! My Dad and I watched the Alabama vs LSU game and that was fun! My Dad is doing better. He does get tired quickly and is bored for parts of the day because he can't do as much as he used to. We are continuing to pray for his recovery and God is working in him everyday! I was able t o spend some special time with my sisters, Amber and Natalie, as well. I also got to play with lots of nieces and nephews! And of course I had to come home with presents for my own children!

Emma's presents... 2 Barbie outfits (just what she needed!)
Bubby's very cool crayons from Mommy!

Yes, this is my Dad putting a "loser" sign behind my head!


My niece, Anna. Isn't she beautiful?!


Nieces and nephews from left to right... Ford, Anna, Peyton, Sophia, Faith, and Tristan


Me and my beautiful sisters, Natalie and Amber



Hot Mama's!


My niece, Faith (this girl loves her Uncle Aaron!)


The hot Mama's not so glamorous moments...


My big sister, Natalie (She is my step mom's daughter) and I love her VERY much!









No comments: