My husband, Aaron, and I

Thursday, October 23, 2008

Homemade Pizza!

Okay... the pictures are backwards when it comes to order so just imagine them the other way! We made homemade pizza tonight and it was yummy! It is easy and the kids love it! All it is is english muffins with pizza sauce, cheese, and pepperoni. I got the idea from my sister in law.

Yummy... my very own pizza and I made it myself!
The two most adorable children in the world... and they happen to belong to me!


Daddy helping the kids with their pizzas... Mommy is,of course, behind the camera!










1 comment:

The Jackson Five said...

I love the pics, especially the "clean" room! We have a train table that all the toys get piled up on. I will definitely keep you dad in my prayers. My grandmother suffered a stroke a few months ago so I know a little bit about the stresses that come along with it. Take care, Danielle