My husband, Aaron, and I

Thursday, October 30, 2008

Light the Night at GBC

Our church, Grace Bible Church, in Sebring had our Light the Night fall festival on Wednesday night. It was so much fun! JT had to be on a leash bless his heart so he didn't get to go far but Emma on the other hand walked around with her cousin most of the night. So these pictures of the kids together are the only ones I have! I couldn't find Emma but half the night (don't worry... I could keep my eye on her... she just didn't know it)! Enjoy!

Painting crosses
My babies!Emma in a pie eating contest! She didn't win because she didn't want to get her face dirty because "princesses don't get their faces dirty!"

This had something to with a Bible story but I am not sure which one it was. But JT thought it was cool because he got to throw something without getting in trouble!


JT, Emma, and our mystery child!




No comments: