My husband, Aaron, and I

Monday, October 13, 2008

This Busy Weekend!






What a busy weekend we had! I took the kids to church and actually was quite the sinner right after the worship portion at the beginning. Yes, bad I know! Jt was a bit restless and since he doesn't like going to the daycare I took him out to swing on the swings at the playground whiule Emma was in her Sunday School class. Although it was a sinly thing to do I must admit that the quality time I got with JT was priceless! And as you can see by the pictures, he obviously thought the same thing!! Emma had a princess birthday party this weekend for her friend, Cami. It was the cutest thing ever! They played the pea and the princess and decorated their own crowns and wands. My friend, Mylenda is a genius because I would have never thought of these games!!!

No comments: