My husband, Aaron, and I

Sunday, October 26, 2008

PUMPKIN DAY

We have a house in our neighborhood that decorates their yard for the holidays and they encourage famlies to come take pictures so we do every year. This is the closest thing we have to a pumpkin patch in our little town! But the kids don't seem to mind and seeing as how they don't know anything different I guess this will be just fine!

Bubby and his new girlfriend!!!

Kodak moment #1

Kodak moment #2

This is an old outhouse and the kids and Aaron thought it was so neat! We put Bubby in the hole and he seemd to think that was funny!




I think this is my favorite picture of JT! He looks so adorable! And he was so proud of himself for climbing up that ladder all by himself!



Our family photo


We found this setup for a picture at a local fruit and vegetable stand!


Posing for the camera! Aren't these kids so cute! Thank God they take after their Momma!



Deep in thought over this pumpkin!









No comments: