My husband, Aaron, and I

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Perfect Picture Moment and Emma's "clean" room

Here are some great pictures from after church this Sunday. I was coming around the corner after picking JT up from Sunday School and the grass looked like the perfect place to take some pictures. Of course Aaron thought I was insane for just ploppong the kids down wherever I feel necessary and just start taking pictures. But hey... I am a scrapbooker... what does he expect?! Anyways, the kids didn't seem to mind and they turned out so cute! The last picture is Emma's version of a clean room. I was so aggravated at her on Monday that I told her that her room was a mess and that is was ridiculous that I couldn't even see the floor and that she needed to get in their and clean it up. So about 10 minutes goes by and she comes out of her room and says, "Mommy, I cleaned it and you can see the floor!" I go in there and she has taken everything off the floor and piled it on top of her bed! So I didn't really know what to do or say seeing as how she somewhat listened and now we could see the floor! So I did what I do best... I took a picture! Enjoy!
My handsome and sweet JT
Who needs Sears when you can take pictures as priceless as this?!
It was "freezing" outside (around 70 deg...) so Emma insisted on wearing her tights!
This is Emma's pretty smile... a little much don't ya think!
Yes, we could now see the floor. Thank you, Emma Jane for listening so well!

No comments: