My husband, Aaron, and I

Saturday, October 18, 2008

OUR FABULOUS WEEKEND OF FUN!

What a weekend we had and it is only Saturday night as I type this! Emma and her cousin, Taylor, decided to have a sleepover at my house Friday night and scrapbook the night away! At 1AM I checked on them and they were still working! They made a pallet of blankets and pillows on the floor of the scrapbook room and actually slept in there so that they continue scrapbooking if they woke up in the middle of the night or when they got up first thing on Saturday morning. It was the cutest thing... they worked so hard and were so precise about what they were doing. They woke me up at 7AM showing me there beautiful creations. They both said they scrapbooked like their Mommy's scrapbooked!!! On Saturday night, five out of eight of my small group girls went on a date with ourselves. We went to Ruby Tuesdays and practically tortured our poor waiter! Bless his heart because he was awesome!!! After that we took five pictures in the parking lot but Momma Long Arms (AKA Jamie) kept only centering the camera to take the picture of herself and cut the rest of the short people right out of the picture! So I took over and we got a picture of us all. Then we decided that our feet would make a lovely picture as well... isn't it disgusting how some people's toes actually look like they could be fingers because they are so long!! Oh, and I know some of you will ask... the cute red pointy shoes in the picture belong to Dawn. Adorable!!! Well tomorrow is church so the weekend can only get better... because worshipping Jesus is what this family and group of friends love to do! I didn't post any pics of JT because I had the camera with me tonight but JT, Daddy, and Papa J watched a marathon of Band of Brothers. I am sure JT will be warning me to get out of the line of fire all day tomorrow! Just great!!!!

Emma and her cousin Taylor scrapbooking until 1 AM!
They worked so hard and the scrapbooks turned out beautifully!
Grace Bible Small Group ladies- top row (left to right): Pam, Dawn, (behind the big head of hair) and Jamie; bottom row (left to right): Kathy and Shannon ... We were missing Melynda, Aimee, Chanea, and Kimberly. This is outside of Ruby Tuesdays.
Is this pretty or totally gross?! You tell me!

No comments: